Jeff Haeger is a true native Floridian growing up in South Florida and moving to Central Florida 16 years ago. While selling products to national builders, Jeff was investing previously in real estate from 1998. Wanting to continue what truly inspired him, he became a real estate professional and started his career with nationally recognized builders such as Levitt and Sons, LLC and Ryland Homes, Orlando Division. Specializing in master planned communities and neo-traditional style homes and lifestyles, he was involved in wonderful projects such as Summerport in Windermere, Avalon Park in South East Orlando, Town Center projects such as Chartres Gardens in Hunter’s Creek and Jesup’s Reserve in Winter Springs. Taking those specialized skills and knowledge, he went into real estate with REMAX Town Centre from 2008-2014, with expertise in single family homes and town homes in the Downtown Orlando and surrounding areas.
Today, he has taken his enthusiasm, passion, and experience to Red Post Properties in Baldwin Park and Downtown Orlando.
- Florida State University BS Degree
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Orlando Regional Realtors Association
- Licensed Real Estate Associate
- GRI Graduate Realtor Designation
- CIAS Certified Investor Agent Specialist
- CDPE Certified Distress Property Expert
- REMAX Town Centre Rookie of the Year 2009
- REMAX Town Centre Rising Star Award 2010
- REMAX International Executive Club 2010, 2012, 2013
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 5-Star Professional Award Recipient 2012, 2013